Legal services for individuals and businesses

with qualified help


01704 829681

You could be faced with housing disrepair


f you rent your home from a social or private landlord, you could be faced with housing disrepair. Housing disrepair covers a number of different housing problems and your landlord is required to make certain repairs to ensure your home is safe to live in. Failure to do so could result in a housing disrepair claim.

Find out below how our expert solicitors can help you with your Housing Disrepair Claim or give us a call.

You may be eligible to make a claim


ou must first notify your landlord of the disrepair and allow them a reasonable amount of time to carry out the work. If the landlord does not fix the problem within a realistic period of time, you may be able to make a claim.

Steve Davies Solicitors are here to help


t Steve Davies Solicitors we understand the stress that a problem in your home can bring and therefore make it our goal to ensure your claim is handled professionally, efficiently and is tailored to your personal needs.

See how easy it is to begin your claim

Contact Steve Davies Solicitors for more information on 01704 829681

Contact Us Now